Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Changes

I need a change. Something different; something exciting; something that makes people say wow! Look at her!
Not sure if I need a look change, or a personality change. Or maybe I don’t need that at all. Maybe I just want it.
Do I think I am boring?? Yeah.
Do I think I am ugly?? Yeah.
Do I preserve myself in a negative manner? Depends.
Sometimes I like myself and who I have become, other times I don’t.
I guess this must be the time that I don’t like myself.
I am not where I think I should be, I don’t look the way I want to look. I am not doing what I think I need to be doing, and I feel stuck.
Maybe it’s a mid-life thing. They say men go through it, but I know women go through it too. Oh, we don’t go out and buy an expensive sports car, or trade in the spouse for a twenty year old. No, I think women are more subtle than that.
Oh I am sure there are women, who do trade in the spouse, but not all. Some of us just re-evaluate where we are in life, set new goals and strive to get to those goals…..
Or we get a new hair style…….. That’s it! I will start there.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow, that's like everyday for me! Must be a 1/3 life crisis!

Aye said...

A new hair style or color is always a good thing. Changes your look and gives your man some variety!!!