Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random thoughts today

Christmas is Seven days away!!

Don’t panic it will be ok

Snow falling softly
Winter lights

Count the many blessings you have
Spread your joy through out the year
Befriend a neighbor
Laugh

How quiet, how peaceful, at night, just before dawn I walk along the beach hearing the rushing sound of the ocean.

More than ever, I miss me
I am lost within myself
Looking for where I am at.
Where I am going
Where I have been

Still searching

Blending in with the surroundings and not standing out in the crowd
Making choices, good or bad but choices just the same

Learn to see; learn to listen
Give your opinion then shut up and don’t dwell on the subject

Am I strong or am I weak
I have callous on my feet

Do I walk upon your heart
Ignore you from the start

Then warm to your existence
And watch you run in resistance

I walk away and ignore you once more

Scream

No comments: