Monday, April 03, 2006

Well, its 10pm at night, and I got home about 20 minutes ago. Everyone is in bed. That is where I should be, but I am not. I am up, thinking stupid thoughts and having random brain power outages.
Stupid thought #1. How far is too far?
Stupid thought #2. What makes me think?
Stupid thought #3. Why can't I read signals?

Power outage #1. Nothing connects the brain to the mouth, and sometimes I say things that don't make sense, & I just ramble on and on. This is why I have trouble reading signals and don't know how far to take things, which makes me think random thoughts os stupidness. And I wonder why people look at me funny.

Stupid thought #4. Fantasy -vs- Reality
Stupid thought #5. Reality -vs- Fantasy

Power outage #2. When do you cross the line? Where is the line? How many lines are there? Is it broken or solid?
Do other people have the same line? Or do they have no lines and are on the verge of living in a world of their own creation.
I often wondered, that once you cross that line from reality to fantasy, can you return without any residual fall out? I think not.

2 comments:

J. Randall Hicks said...

Reality - The world you live in ... Created by decisions that you didn't necessarily want to make, but made because it was expected of you by your friends, family, ad agencies, and society. Those decisions you made that you really believe you wanted to make on your own were questioned (by you and everyone you know), and you doubt why you made them, and now must accept the consequences.

Fantasy - The world you wish you lived in ... where the actions you take come from "devil may care" decisions and the outcome is bold, and ultimately your life is better.

In Between - The escape from the mundane world of life for a few moments of laughs, elixers, tears, and ... epiphanies (that you find in the strangest places) that give clarity for brief, fleeting moments.

That is why we must live "moment to moment" and not "day to day" or "year after year". Moments are where our fantasies become realities.

Tammy said...

sweet,