Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yellow....

Today is my yellow day.
I am dressed all in yellow from my socks to my pants and shirt; All different shades of yellow, from mustard to light yellow.

Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy

Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy.

Yellow evokes pleasant, cheerful feelings

Yellow is an unstable and spontaneous color, so avoid using yellow if you want to suggest stability and safety.


I guess I am not stable today. So Yellow it is!!!

1 comment:

Aye said...

How funny I should happen to read this today, the same day you post it!!! I noticed a LOT of yellow today. My wife was wearing her yellow tank top, and I put on my yellow shirt with the extra set of semi-vertical pockets behind the normal ones. We spontaneously went for a walk this morning (I took my camera and took several shots), and then I did many other things on my list today (although I changed out of my yellow shirt after the walk, didn't wanna get it all greasy under the car). My younger boy, I noticed, was wearing his yellow basketball shorts, and my wife later on changed into her sunflower dress. I should take those pictures out of the camera and see what other yellow is in there!!!