Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Running away from everything

There are days and even weeks that I feel like that I need to run away from home and not come back. This is what I feel like right now. Everything seems not to be going the way that it should.
Everything seems to be breaking at once, and no money to fix them. Items that have broke in the last 6 months; The refrigerator; The coffee pot; The clothes Dryer; Two TV's; The septic Tank; The pool filtration system; If one more thing breaks in this house I will have to scream!

Job hunting is not going well. I have posted my resume on monster again and applied for a position thru there, and well of course I have not heard from them as of yet, but I have gotten a call from a company that no one in their right mind should work for, and an e-mail from another company that I have never heard of. I have also sent my resume into several positions offered a OSU but have not heard from them either (was told they can be slow).

Kids are wanting money to do what ever (of course everyone has this who has kids)
Present Job is driving me nuts

I want to run away. Just leave and not return. Go someplace where I can forget all of this.
I want to go someplace where I can have fun or relax or not do anything at all.
Somepeople would say "Take a vacation" but you have to return from a vacation. I dont want to return. I just want to go.
My luck my car would break down on the way.

No comments: